Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rodent Ulcer More Condition_symptoms Feral Cat With "rodent Ulcer" On Lip--any Medication I Can Mix In Food?

Feral cat with "rodent ulcer" on lip--any medication I can mix in food? - rodent ulcer more condition_symptoms

I visit the vet for more info, but now he is a veterinary technician, which treatment for a stray cat with a rodent ulcer on the lip can recommend? The lip removed two canines and one side is a little blood. The cat is drooling because their lips and not met. I tried to force him to take him to the vet, but he's too wild. I did 4 years ago in a case of TNR, turned around, when I castrated, only once in one of those who could never be recaptured. I want a certain type of drug that can be mixed with food for the poor cat. I do not suffer, but it will not let me to her, the vet.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Treatment of a wild cat is almost impossible, I have some experince dealing with them traverse in a shelter, but also their own thing. Med The best way would be in the diet. try to trap begins to make a heart with a towel on the pedal, and the trap, it seems to be an inviting place to dine. If you can try to get a kennal if the vet recommends a treatment, the med is still up. Good luck! God love you for thinking of the wild cats are not doing enough people! :)

Post a Comment