Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Abortion Clinic Canada What Are Abortion Laws And Costs? Canada - Alberta?

What are abortion laws and costs? canada - alberta? - abortion clinic canada

6 weeks pregnant tomorrow, to be exact.
I know the exact date, because the only time in the last few months I've had sex.
My bf and I are 15, we discussed and decided on abortion.
Do I need parental consent, because I'm under 16?
If so, is her mother in a position to give its approval, more like me?
Is cost or to cover any medical care in Alberta?
It is roughly how much?
What is recovery time?
and how do I make an appointment?
or I can go to a clinic and get up?

3 comments:

maddiesm... said...

think seriously about what you do hun, after 6 weeks, your baby has a heartbeat is not just a bunch of cells ... and you may live to regret it - I know someone who does not live in this sense is sad absoluely ... Just make sure that a careful consideration of all options and remember that they have a baby with a nod to the inside of you ... If you follow the route of abortion then you must make an appointment, up to 2 weeks - which means that it can at this time, can decide their babies developed V, I do not live in Canada, N Tho it may be different, good luck with whatever you decide x

~~~KaZrYeL Mummy 2B~~~ said...

Talk to your doctor or go to Planned Parenthood HUN. I know there must be a difficult decision was to ignore the nasty comments.
But after this, if you still want to have sex be sure to use a condom and to B / C. HUN luck.

And two very bad reviews, I know nothing about this girl! And I doubt that abortion is the only practical for them! Stop being so bad! If you do not agree with abortion then do not read the questions and they do not meet! You nasty b ***** s!

Dee D said...

Where are you in Alberta? Um, with free health care in Alberta. You do not need the consent of the parents, but you do not need a responsible adult with you to the hospital or clinic attendance.

As also in Alberta. You can send me an email for more information.

deedaad@yahoo.com

Post a Comment