Sunday, February 14, 2010

Woman Breastfeeding Husband Video Childbirth Education Classes?

Childbirth Education Classes? - woman breastfeeding husband video

Hello to all! I have a question about the course of delivery. My husband and I decided to take it, but I'm 32 weeks and I'm having trouble finding a class (not a complete work with our schedule, we work long hours in front now, and I work the weekend and try for the save additional money is available). My plan is to provide a PDA, have to relieve pain. I wonder what you think of these classes. I thought maybe I could watch videos / read some books about the place and speak to women in my life who went through this experience. At this point, I thought it would be beneficial for me to save time searching for the new baby / breastfeeding classes instead of doing because it is difficult to both. I would liketo hear what you are, if you take a class, whether intentional or not think. Also, if you have any suggestions to see some videos or books, which would be great.

I appreciate your help! Thank you very much.

7 comments:

2 Timothy 2:23-24 said...

I rented a movie in my library, it was actually the class a child is born on DVD. It was a very long movie! I recommend it. I can not remember the exact name of it though. (sorry) But I went to a childbirth class, after having seen the film and I have not learned a single thing I had, of videos, we've seen to learn. By type of felt like a waste of time for me. The class was enjoyable, because even if I have to establish with women who were pregnant. But I do not think that was the class of asset. If I could do it again, I skipped class. A film works even if she does not wait on the interaction with other concerned parents. But definitely a class on breastfeeding, perhaps even a CPR course for children. TWHERE would be very useful, and I wish I had taken.

diamond_... said...

I took courses in working with my 1st Pregnancy, and found them completely useless. It was basically looking at 6 weeks, watch videos, and told them to move and breathe, if the pain. Everything was simple common sense, not worth for me, and I had all natural delivery if you have a PDA you have probably also used to get a lot of what you already know to learn

Lilli said...

If you are a class of subjects, take Lamaze, I can not believe, are at birth very well. Care of the newborn are better. If I were not on the delivery of the new general. I had a PDA and did not help. I do not think it would help very much. The care of the newborn and breastfeeding have been good.

Rad-Tech said...

I agree, I think the baby / breastfeeding classes may be more beneficial. It's more important that you know how to take care of your child, you know what happens during delivery. Your doctor may give you the information you we need.

nanasmam... said...

I am not part of my pregnancy. But I think if you have more comfort or more preparations must feel. If you are the class of supply or food, had chosen the type of food most likely.

dawn said...

I went into the 1st and then the next three years. Much of what is read in books, such as what to expect when expecting.

alimay said...

I know that my husband and I have taken during the birth and not used only what I learned. Now I know that everything depends on your work and achievements. I felt like my contractions for 30 minutes. Then I had an epidural and felt nothing after that. The majority of 30 minutes. I felt the contractions went into the epidural does not seem to me much trouble.
Some people have asked us if we return to school, but we decided not to as I do not use something that the first time. I think when I look back I think it was a kind of waste, but that's just my opinion.

Post a Comment