Saturday, February 6, 2010

Visual Gameboy Advance Pokemon Emerald Codes For Shiny Pokemon How To I Get Pokemon Emerald To Start When Playing On Visual Gameboy Advance For My PC?

How to I get Pokemon Emerald to start when playing on Visual Gameboy Advance for my PC? - visual gameboy advance pokemon emerald codes for shiny pokemon

He turns to the Start menu and click enter, but do not start the game. The same happens in Pokemon Silver and Gold. How do I start on the game? and what are the keys on my computer I use to play the game?

1 comments:

pokefrea... said...

First, open VBA. In the file in the upper left side of the screen, select Open.
Then you find your game and click "Open." Then would start the game automatcially.

For controls, you can customize to your taste.
Just go to Options and go to the navigation key. Then go to Settings and press the 1
Then on the screen, select the keyboard keys are represented by buttons on the Game Boy Advance.

Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment