Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sores On Cat Head My Cat Has Open Sores On Her Head...?

My cat has open sores on her head...? - sores on cat head

I think my cat is suffering from anxiety disorders, since he was born .. I have to chew his brothers on the eyebrows and complains incessantly .. .. nervous glances recently lost her male partner .. I do not know if she is under stress, and is the cause of these injuries on the head or something .. Granites are like scabs on them, with one exception, which is an open wound that .. about 1 / 4 inches tall ...!?.. I wonder .. chased the little boy with a toy truck when he was old and only a few weeks, literally, fear of hell out of him .. I wonder whether this is the reason for their behavior .. throw everything out there ..

2 comments:

rosebunn... said...

It can often him to the vet. This is the best you can be in a position to give something. Also take a look at his wounds. It could be something serious. Mybe get that another cat can be lonely. My cat is stressed that one of the boys died. Most cats do not like it but if you help us, so he had to do. But please take him to the vet.

Connie S said...

sounds like a parasitic infection to me. We recommend that the kitten to the vet for treatment will be directly in front of these little things that can not recover the cat.

Post a Comment