Friday, February 12, 2010

Can My Dongle Hack Into Wireless Net For Free How Do I Make My Laptop?

How do I make my laptop? - can my dongle hack into wireless net for free

safe from hackers? I'm going to buy a laptop with a wireless adapter and want to make sure that the people can not cut. I'm going to the firewall and antivirus, but I've heard horror stories of people with hotel / WiFi cafe and the people in the rooms nearby, you can access your system. In simple words, to make as safe, or with the dongle and use of public WiFi?

1 comments:

Michael said...

A dongle is pretty sure I would not worry about hackers using your card.
I would suggest not using public WiFi, when it comes, comes all the information that I can not use banking services online ...

This can be useful: http://askbobrankin.com/is_public_wifi_access_safe.html

Post a Comment